Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
UKDM Guru
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

More to come once they've been edited...

{NEW PICS}

My buddy is very picky and it only happy with 8 pics overall, he says he really wants to do another shoot later on. He doesnt like to show half decent pics, only the best will do for him, lol.

Here are the remaining 6:

I've still got ARC style bumper winglets to go on, and i need to get some front canards that aren't crazy expensive as J's Racing, lol. I waiting for the better weather so i can get it back on track this year and now i've got stoptechs on i hope to get more than 6 laps at a time! By then i think it'll be ready for another photoshoot

·
Aussie Aussie Aussie
455 Posts
Nice, I like the wing. It finishes off the rear with the diffuser...

What diffuser is that?

·
UKDM Guru
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
New pics are up on page 1!

Cheers for the feedback guys! I know the wing is a bit love or hate but it came up for a good price so i couldnt help myself from buying it, lol! I originally thought about getting a bigger wing after my first track day last year. On exiting the blind crest chicane on Knockhill at around 60-65mph i would get a tail slide on corner exit, im assuming a bit of extra down force would stop the rear from going so light. As theres not much you can do about weight transition with such a dramatic rise and fall no matter how straight you try to cut the kerbs. Too much and you can damage wheels and suspension so its a very tricky corner. Here's a video where someone got it wrong at the chicane from .20 seconds onwards:

The diffuser is a custom made item. Tbh i dont have the kind of cash needed for buying a real j's racing one. Its made from 3mm aluminium cut to size then bent to spec. It was fully welded up and then powder coated black. There are a good 4 bolts holding it onto the chassis and subframe so its on there proper solid.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts