Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got any clearance problems. I'm about to order some 20x8's. I was about to order them in a +45. Do you think this would work or should I get a +47?

·
Registered
149 Posts
CL9 nyte ryder said:
Got any clearance problems. I'm about to order some 20x8's. I was about to order them in a +45. Do you think this would work or should I get a +47?
You shouldn't have any problems as long as your shave your inner fenders or have them rolled.

Also, what suspension do you have?

If you plan on getting a camber kit, get the Ingalls kit so that when you correct camber, you don't cause any further rubbing.

·
Registered
13 Posts
loxllxol, is your car lowered with your 20x8, if yes what are you running to lower it....btw it looks perfect! sorry what tire size to

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,514 Posts
jeffmat said:
Just ordered my Work LS105 20x8 50mm offset. Would that be ok?:cool:
want to drop my car as low as possible :)

:thumbsup:

This question comes up almost every day. There is practically no wheel on the market where the offset is too high numerically. 50 with a 8" wheel is great.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,514 Posts
modiggy80 said:
i keep seeing everyone post things about there rim and tires. i have looked through the forums and i like these rims at this site: http://www.discountedwheelwarehouse.com/Store_Detail.cfm?ID=145818&InfoID=2505&ShowLarge=True
i want to know if the 20x8.5 with 245/35/20 or 255/35/20 which one will be better with stock height? let me know what we be good tires for this size rim.
8.5" is really pushing width, but a few people have done it. It' gonna depend on offset and suspension setup as to rubbing. Your bigger problem is tire size-245/35/20 is way too big, over 1.25" larger in diameter than stock. You'd have a 5% speedo error.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts