IfSparksDunFlyThenUr2HigH
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pic up.

·
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Everythings good here, picked up jdm inner and outer but looking to stay usdm.
The tsx has some changes for 2011 new shoes in a month or 2, stay tuned!

·
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^ I kno rare parts ftw! If this and the jdm outer tail doesnt sell, then ill just get honda front grill and rear emblem, thanks again for ct strut bar, probly never selling it !

·
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah alil short, got an itch for rare parts but im looking to go full jdm anymore, but we'll see ill leave this up forsale a wk only.

·
Triple Platinum Member
598 Posts
WTB: Comptech Strut Bar!

·
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^ gl on that buddy. That is SUPER rare, probly not selling mines even if I sell my tsx! Ill hang it on the wall lmao.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I'm moving to Atlanta sometime this summer. If you are still selling it when I make the move, I may pick it up from you.

·
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
AAAH!! I want!!!
You want you buy!

I'm moving to Atlanta sometime this summer. If you are still selling it when I make the move, I may pick it up from you.
Early welcome to ATL ! If this doesn't sell by up coming friday, im just keep & put in rare parts collection box :D

·
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Pending to raffy.

·
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
This item is pending til friday to cl9_zx6r . Anyone else that sends payment without confirming with me first , payment well get sent back lossing your 3% paypal fee. Thanks

^example, if anyone ask for my paypal & I PM them at 6am(5/16) and they log on at 2pm(5/16) & I get NO reply PM or payment on paypal then you have to wait after friday to see if cl9_zx6r doesn't buy

-this post is so no1 have misunderstanding

Just check paypal balance 6:46pm east time. =$0.00

1 - 20 of 21 Posts