Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I decided to sell my wonderful 04 tsx auto in carbon gray pearl. Has everything except navigation. Has tein flex coilover with electronic control(unit not installed yet only coilovers ) front euro r grill with radiator conversion. All H emblems on car even on the oem wheels
Check out my profile pics for the tsx. Im selling with the oem wheels only. If I get the asking price I will throw in the volk se37a with brand new tires on. I also have the jdm power folding mirrors with the switch amnd also a brand new tanabe hyper single muffler and rear single muffler bumper cover uninstalled for a single exhaust mod. Engine has red valve cover and carbon fiber spark plug cover. Comptech intake. Strut bar. Car has almost 108k miles on it. Runs strong and smooth. Newer brakes. Lowered about 1.5 all around. You dont need to do anything else to the car. Ready to ride .have clean title on hand. Asking $13500 with the volks and everything else. Or $12000 with stock rimms and no jdm power folding mirrors. $10500 without the tein suspension return to stock. Serious buyers only price is negotiable .

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts