Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
SoyBoy
140 Posts
Euro R vs. TSX

The more I look at the pictures comparing the front end of the two cars the more I like the EuroR's lip kit, fog lights, and a non-chromed grill. Which front end you you rather have?

Attachments

·
, Moderator Emeritus
454 Posts
Re: Euro R vs. TSX

lovemyaccord said:
The more I look at the pictures comparing the front end of the two cars the more I like the EuroR's lip kit, fog lights, and a non-chromed grill. Which front end you you rather have?
obviously the euro's
but since i can't have it.. i like the tsx's also...

plus its not like i dont plan to mod the tsx i'm sure it can be played with...
hopefully the starting out cost is affordable.. so that i have money to play with

·
SoyBoy
140 Posts
Opps wrong pic!

That is my friend's imaginary girlfriend. If this is anyone's girl, daughter, or granddaughter I apologize for my friend's lewd behavior. But damn she is hot! Ok now this front end or the TSXs?

Attachments

·
SoyBoy
140 Posts
I got my throat cut for having that pic. My girlfriend knows that the computer is full of smut, but that picture is a personal photo and she believes that my time on the computer is spent talking to sorority and freshman girls exchanging pics and talking smack. Between work,play, eat,sleep, tsxclub.com,defectating, and copulating I tell her I don't have time for nothing else. My friend with his 2002 TL-S and his imaginary girlfriends he meets online needs a good beat down.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
lovemyaccord said:
I got my throat cut for having that pic. My girlfriend knows that the computer is full of smut, but that picture is a personal photo and she believes that my time on the computer is spent talking to sorority and freshman girls exchanging pics and talking smack. Between work,play, eat,sleep, tsxclub.com,defectating, and copulating I tell her I don't have time for nothing else. My friend with his 2002 TL-S and his imaginary girlfriends he meets online needs a good beat down.
lmao ;) tell her to check out tsxclub she may start to belive u lol

·
SoyBoy
140 Posts
She knows I spend time at tsxclub.com and I encouraged her to check it out. I even took her to the car show. She came along because she is shopping around for a new car as well. She spent most of the time at the Toyota/Lexus and Nissan/Infiniti displays. She hates how I rant and rave about Honda/Acura, and I think she will get her nissan/infiniti because of me. She drives a 93 Accord and says she is in for a change. I was surprised about her interest in the 350Z and G35 Sports coupe. She spent a year with the Navy stationed in Okinawa, Japan. She sent me emails everyday about how she would see all sorts of cars that we don't get. She asked me if we had the FairladyZ and the SkylineR35 and I sent her brocedures of the 350Z(FairladyZ) and the G35 (the new SkylineR35). She is dead set on her nissan/infiniti.
And I don't think I can get her back to Acura/Honda. At least she is considering the same nissan/infinitis that I would consider. She says that I'll be eating her exhaust fumes from her new car while I'm trying to keep up in my TSX. If that was the case I asked her If I could put this sticker on her dash to warn her girlfriends.
" Real F%#&^* Funny" she says. I thought it was.

Attachments

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
lmao, 350z will come twin turbo stock soon, and greddy will prolly be making turbo for that car aswell.. And even without turbo its preety quick specs :

.5-liter DOHC 24-valve V6
aluminum-alloy engine with CVTCS
287 hp @ 6,200 rpm
274 lb-ft @ 4,800 rpm

Sequential multi-point electronic
fuel injection

Brakes
Power-assisted brakes — vented front and
rear brakes
Brembo® braking system — 4-piston
caliper with vented front discs and
2-piston caliper with vented rear brakes
4-wheel Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)

Drivetrain
6-speed close ratio manual transmission
5-speed automatic transmission with
manual shift mode
Viscous limited-slip differential
Traction Control System - TCS
Vehicle Dynamic Control - VDC
(manual transmission models only)
Front engine/rear-wheel drive

Suspension and Steering

Front: independent multi-link
aluminum-alloy suspension
Rear: independent multi-link
aluminum-alloy suspension with
aluminum-alloy subframe
Front and rear stabilizer bars and strut bars
Ripple-control shock absorbers
Power-assisted engine-speed-sensitive
rack-and-pinion steering

·
SoyBoy
140 Posts
The color and ground effects are a bit much. But the performance of that particular Altima is titts. The 2003 Altimas are definitely great contenders for the Accords and Camrys, possibly even better. I know they are faster, but the interior of the Altimas didn't get great reviews. Have you seen the 2004 Maximas. I love them except for the grill and the HUGE nissan badge. An article refered to the grill as a huge cheese grater with a large platinum or maybe it was a chrome tooth. I thought that was funny. Otherwise I love the styling of the car, the rear is a bigger rear of the 350Z. I'll say it again the 2003 and maybe the 2004 Nissans are really making a big bang. tsxclub- do you have any info about the possibility of the twin turbo 350Z. I ask becuz that car really interests me. The interior of the car can be worked on at a future time. Any info would be kindly appreciated.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts