Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, im looking to buy Coilovers in the $500 range but I dont know which ones to buy. I saw F&F Type 1's but everyone seems to be complaining about them being loose and very stiff so I looked at JSK coilovers which look very promising. I tried to search and see if anyone had them but i saw no such thread. Can anyone enlighten me about them? thanks.

2003 2008 Acura TSX JSK Damper Kit Coilovers Suspension Kit | eBay

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
This is why I suggested you save up and then mod, if you try to mod on a budget you will buy shit parts and end up paying double. I don't see how cheap, ebay, no name coilovers can look promising. Again save up and do it right the first time. Lets say you buy these promising coils and they crap out in a few months(or ride like crap), now you are out 500 plus installation fees and need new coils. Save another 400 and go with BC Racing coils that have proven to be nice coils for a good price. I'm really not bashing you just trying to point you in the right direction.

What happened with the tanabe springs? I would do springs a 100 times before throwing those coils on my car.

Good Luck :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
If you're really tight money-wise, why not wait for a deal to spring up on the forums? You can snap up a set of slightly used Buddy Club coils for $600-700. Those will be much better in terms of features and reliability. I would even go for a set of used Tein Basics. There's a member here on the forums that had a set of Basics on his car for almost 100K driving around on NYC streets.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.