Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sadly, looking to sell my '04 MR TSX 6MT.
If it's OK, I will be using a selling format from a local website that seems to work well.

Name: Bryan (bryman, sterno)
Means of Contact (PM? Email? Phone?): for fastest reply, call/text me at (33six) six53-four106, e-mail bryman10atyahoodotcom. or PM here (slower reply)
Year - Make - Model - Trim Level (E.G. 1997 Honda Civic EX): 2004 Acura TSX, 6 MT
Miles: 123,XXX
Price: 9995
Title Type: Clear (autocheck in hand), but lien through local credit union
Activities: Daily Beater, McDonalds drive thru
Smoked In?: No
Picture Included In Message: Box? (MUST have one picture minimum or thread will be deleted): Yes
The Bad: --Milano red paint fading --shallow dent on driver's side rear between rear door and fender --3 or 4 small dings (if I'm being picky) and a few scuffs on front bumper cover and a few scratches on rear bumper cover --no stock floormats:(
The Good: --Rare and fun to drive 6MT! --great color combo (red w/ tan leather) --well maintained with service records and recent maintenance performed (see below) --fun to drive --27-30 mpgs --Looks and drives great! --a few extras (see below)

Looking to sell my '04 Acura TSX.
It has the somewhat rare 6-speed manual transmission (6MT), Milano red exterior with tan leather interior. Sporty and fun to drive, I also average 27-30 mpg.

The car has 123,XXX miles (goes up daily as it's my DD), and has the following recent service work (with REAL receipts in hand):
--new starter (3/12)
--new clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder (1/12)
--fresh transmission flush/fill with AmSoil full synthetic (not cheap stuff--1/12).

Car is all stock except for K &N high-flow air filter.
The only other things I've added is yellow foglights, rear spoiler, rear trunk tray, cargo net, and red painted calipers.

I can't think of anything the car will need in the near future.

Car has overall been well maintained and adult driven.

PICS:

More pics available here:

2004 Milano red Acura TSX, 6MT

Not looking for any trades at this time (unless, you happen to have my unicorn car....1st gen TSX in Arctic blue, 6MT, with Stone interior).

Price is negotiable (to a point...lol:)

thanks!

bryman

1 - 2 of 2 Posts