Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the time has come to sell. I love this car and it pains me to get rid of it but I can't justify having three cars. Anyway here is a description:

2004 Carbon Gray Pearl Manual 6 Speed Non-Navigation TSX with quartz(interior). Current mileage is 117,000. I am the original owner of this car and purchased it in October of 2004. It has never been in any accident and never had any body panels or glass replaced. Garage kept since day one. Only used full synthetic oil and Mobil 1 oil filters. Amsoil Syncromesh is the only transmission fluid I have used. The interior is a 10 out of 10. No cracks, tears or marks.

Please see my signature for a full list of parts that are included on the the car.

I am asking for $10,000

Here are a few pics:

Please PM any questions. Serious inquiries only.

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so temping! do you happen to have any interior and engine bay shots? you can send them to my phone if you'd like. 206-349-7351.

I don't have any interior pics at the moment, but I can assure you it is in outstanding condition. Just your basic Quartz(grey) interior. Here is an engine bay pic:

If I don't get any serious offers soon I am going to begin the returning to stock process and sell to Carmax.

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The car also has these items not listed in my signature:

-Front door speakers were swapped out with some JBL 6" two ways and the rear deck speakers were swapped with Sony 6x9's.

-Car is hardwired for Sirius/XM with Roady2 installed in storage bin requires activation to use

-Trunk has rear optional OEM trunk mat

-OEM black floor mats

-All interior lights have been swapped out for quality LED bulbs including glove box light and door puddle lights.

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If my K24A2 01' GSR gets sold in time, I'd like to buy this. Or if you come to Tampa I'd trade strait up :)
I really need to sell not trade. I'd like to pay of my S2K:)

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TSX has been sold, pending final payment. Thanks

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Are you willing to part out the liscense plate bolts?
Mikey, you are going to love this TSX. Good luck with it and enjoy.

P.S. don't forget to send me those dyno graphs:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.