Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a 2004 Acura TSX A-Spec With 6spd manual transmission. Silver with Grey interior. The car has the factory A-Spec body lip kit, wing spoiler and brand new sport suspension. Has has about 141k on it. It is in great shape. Very well maintained. Within the last 10k miles it's major service(all filters and fluids) was completed, rear brakes done, plugs, drive belt (car has a timing chain, doesn't have to be replaced), new clutch master cylinder, passenger door lock actuator. Front brakes have over half life left on them. Tires rotated every oil change. I change the oil every 5k miles and use synthetic. Only OEM Acura parts have been used on this car. I am the 3rd owner. I purchased it from my cousin who purchased it at 21k as a certified used car from an Acura dealership in TX. She always had it maintained at the dealership. Car has factory 6 disc inDash CD Changer, heated seats, Power Mirrors, Power Windows, and Power Drivers seat. Will come with all records that I have for the car, 2 sets of keys with remotes and a valet key. I average 28mpg out of the car on the highway. A/c works great. Heater works. Everything works.
My name is Quinton I can be contacted at 4 Star Imports M-F 8-5. 918-610-0880 Asking $10k obo
Email me at [email protected] for pics. I will try to get them setup for here asap

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
do you have any pics?

·
Registered
256 Posts
had to do a quick search via your phone number......you are in Tulsa, OK.
A good thing to mention (as well as pics) in your first post:)

GLWS!

bryman

1 - 3 of 3 Posts