Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hate to do this :(

I'm located in Kennewick, WA.

I have a 2005 Acura TSX Automatic/Non Navi. The car is clean and i'm the 2nd owner. The first owner was the Acura dealership who used it for a service loaner.

Car is in excellent condition! It breaks my heart to part with it as I LOVE this car! Finances are the reason as I cannot afford the payment. Great gas mileage and great ride very comfortable!

Blue book is 19,750 but taking 750 off.

Please email me for more info or to take a look!

EXTERIOR COLOR: SATIN SILVER METALLIC
INT COLOR: QUARTZ

MODEL: 2005 ACURA TSX NON-NAVI 5 SPEED AUTOMATIC

OPTIONS: TRUNK TRAY
MUD FLAPS
3M NOSEGUARD PROTECTION("CLEAR BRA") ALSO APPLIED TO ALL DOOR JAMBS
REAR TSX LICENSE HOLDER

SERVICE HISTORY: REGULAR OIL CHANGES (4K MILES) AND MAINTENANCE(OIL CONVERSION TO FULL SYNTHETIC)

WARRANTY: STILL ACTIVE (CERTIFIED TO 50,000 MILES)

EXTERIOR CONDITION: EXCELLENT(NO PAINT DAMAGE OR CHIPS ON HOOD. NO BODY DAMAGE OR REPAIR. NO FRAME DAMAGE OR REPAIR. NO BODY WORK OF ANY KIND ON VEHICLE WITH NO ACCIDENT HISTORY.

WINDSCREEN: NO CHIPS OR CRACKS. EXCELLENT CLARITY.

INTERIOR CONDITION: EXCELLENT (NO PUNCTURES IN LEATHER. ALL INTERIOR MECHANISMS 100 PERCENT FUNCTIONAL. NO COSMETIC ISSUES)

TIRES: APPROX 30% OR SO LEFT ON FRONT AND APPROX 50-60% ON BACK

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price now 18,000

Hate to do this :(

I'm located in Kennewick, WA.

I have a 2005 Acura TSX Automatic/Non Navi. The car is clean and i'm the 2nd owner. The first owner was the Acura dealership who used it for a service loaner.

Car is in excellent condition! It breaks my heart to part with it as I LOVE this car! Finances are the reason as I cannot afford the payment. Great gas mileage and great ride very comfortable!

Blue book is 19,750 but taking 750 off.

Please email me for more info or to take a look!

EXTERIOR COLOR: SATIN SILVER METALLIC
INT COLOR: QUARTZ

MODEL: 2005 ACURA TSX NON-NAVI 5 SPEED AUTOMATIC

OPTIONS: TRUNK TRAY
MUD FLAPS
3M NOSEGUARD PROTECTION("CLEAR BRA") ALSO APPLIED TO ALL DOOR JAMBS
REAR TSX LICENSE HOLDER

SERVICE HISTORY: REGULAR OIL CHANGES (4K MILES) AND MAINTENANCE(OIL CONVERSION TO FULL SYNTHETIC)

WARRANTY: STILL ACTIVE (CERTIFIED TO 50,000 MILES)

EXTERIOR CONDITION: EXCELLENT(NO PAINT DAMAGE OR CHIPS ON HOOD. NO BODY DAMAGE OR REPAIR. NO FRAME DAMAGE OR REPAIR. NO BODY WORK OF ANY KIND ON VEHICLE WITH NO ACCIDENT HISTORY.

WINDSCREEN: NO CHIPS OR CRACKS. EXCELLENT CLARITY.

INTERIOR CONDITION: EXCELLENT (NO PUNCTURES IN LEATHER. ALL INTERIOR MECHANISMS 100 PERCENT FUNCTIONAL. NO COSMETIC ISSUES)

TIRES: APPROX 30% OR SO LEFT ON FRONT AND APPROX 50-60% ON BACK

1 - 2 of 2 Posts