Acura TSX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Automatic with 5 speed shift tronic. Still my daily driver.
Black on black. Comes with trunk carpet cover. I have inside and outside pictures of the car on my phone so I can send those upon request.
6-disc CD changer, Turn by Turn Navigation system, Independent A/C controls, Heated Seats, Power Seats, 6000k HID bulbs, 3 keys, 2 remotes that control door locks, windows, and trunk.

Fully loaded with the technology package. Factory tinted windows. Rims are 18x7.5 Rays G-Games (Rare and discontinued) Tein Luxury Master H-tec springs recently installed. Gives about an inch and a half of a drop so its still a comfortable ride with a sporty look to it. Tires have plenty meat. Approx 80% still. Bridgestone Potenzas 225/40 18s. Has Injen cold air intake but I also still have the factory air box and filter. Sounds aggressive in V-tec stage at about 5500 rpms. Factory fog lights. ~ 170k miles. Previous owner was a lady in her mid 30s that commuted from Riverside to Newport for work and took the 241 toll road so literally highway miles. Motor and electronics are all fully functional. Great commuter car and very comfortable.

CLEAN TITLE... PASSES SMOG WITH FLYING COLORS!!!

$9,500 OR BEST OFFER!

Please call or text 714-400-six701 Francisco

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.