Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm placing my order today for a new TSX, Milano Red and I love the wheels on the new RSX type S. They are beautiful but the dealer doesn't know offset, etc. Does anyone know for sure if they fit, how well, offset difference/clearance and does anyone have a picture of these on a TSX that they can share. If they fit fine for sure, anyone know of a good deal on a set of these in excellent shape?

Newbie.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,514 Posts
nachob said:
I'm placing my order today for a new TSX, Milano Red and I love the wheels on the new RSX type S. They are beautiful but the dealer doesn't know offset, etc. Does anyone know for sure if they fit, how well, offset difference/clearance and does anyone have a picture of these on a TSX that they can share. If they fit fine for sure, anyone know of a good deal on a set of these in excellent shape?

Newbie.
The 05 Type S rim is 17" x 7", 45 offset. They be perfect. They will stick out 10mm more than stock, but this is not a problem since the factory offset of 55 keeps the wheels in quite a bit. Those will definitely fit with no caliper clearance issues.

I have yet to see anyone selling these for what I would call a good price, but be patient and they will become readily available for less than $500 a set for take offs (just like TSX rims are now.)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you both for your kind information. I really think the new 2005 RSX Type S wheels are nice but they are asking over $500 each at the dealer. If anyone has a set I would be very interested. I had also seen the other thread but those wheels where the old 16" RSX wheels, I am only interested in the 17" 2005 pieces. That is good news that the ofset will clear everything. It would still be nice if anyone has a picture of those especially one from the front corner going down the side to see if it sticks out past the fenders as well as side view to see how the look on a TSX. Cool forum also!

Thanks again.

Ignacio

·
JT2k4TSX
172 Posts
Yes we definatly need a pic of a TSX dropped with the 17" RSX S wheels. I have a friend who bought one....might see if we can trade out wheels for a day and see how they look!!

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
nachob said:
Please! Someone get a picture of the TSX with the new RSX Type S wheels.

Ignacio
You could always ask TSX 'R' US to PhotoShop one for you :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts