Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had this annoying rattle from about 90k miles, I'm at 117k now. It sounds like a clip or something is loose and reacts to pretty much any uneven surface while driving. I guess the way to describe the sound is like a lego brick bouncing around. I took a video of it as well, does anyone else know what this is?

Noise starts at around 8 seconds. https://youtu.be/FjfFNiwLhO8

·
Registered
61 Posts
Maybe it is a lego brick... Anyways I would try and locate the rattling by trying to recreate the sound by hitting panels or other parts that you think are making this noise.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe it is a lego brick... Anyways I would try and locate the rattling by trying to recreate the sound by hitting panels or other parts that you think are making this noise.
I've read there's TSB for an A pillar rattle, is this what it could possibly be?

·
Registered
702 Posts
Theres not going to be an easy way to figure this out. Gonna have to take panels off and check clips are in their respective spots, and yeah keep banging on your dash to recreate the noise.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Theres not going to be an easy way to figure this out. Gonna have to take panels off and check clips are in their respective spots, and yeah keep banging on your dash to recreate the noise.
It's VERY hard to recreate the sound. I tried to bang on my dashboard... Nothing I tried banging on my a pillar... Nothing

1 - 5 of 5 Posts