Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when it is hot outside and heat builds up inside the car, it will crank but not start, it did this twice last summer but has gotten worse this summer. when i air it out or push it into shade or even if it clouds over it will start and run without a problem. Im 90 percent thinking its the main relay but i have found out that the main relay in the tsx is a bit different from the older cars. The two red relays on the top are ignition coil (left) and FI main (middle) So im just wondering would it be a good idea to replace the middle relay seeing as alot of hondas have this problem, has anyone experienced or heard of this problem with the TSX?

Thanks

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,748 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well whenever the car would not start it was parked on this steep hill i park on for work. it did this two times last year both times i coasted down to flatter ground and eventually got it to start and it ran fine, then this year i left it for a few hours then it would start, so im starting to think it may be fuel related like injector or coil

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.