Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a price for a satin silver 2005, Auto, Non-Navi w/rear spoiler, mudguards, trunk tray, wheel locks for $30,000 OTD. Is that a good price? Any comments?

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
terenshi said:
Today, I just got my 05 TSX with navi OTD 30850
Congrats terenshi :thumbsup:
Lets see some pic's of that bad boy :nod:
Oh yeah, welcome to the Club :D

·
BUM
1,242 Posts
boynamedgoober said:
I just got a price for a satin silver 2005, Auto, Non-Navi w/rear spoiler, mudguards, trunk tray, wheel locks for $30,000 OTD. Is that a good price? Any comments?
Its better to quote your price before adding tax, because each state taxes at a different rate. Just give us the selling price of the vehicle including destination, but not including registration, document fees, tax.

·
BUM
1,242 Posts
boynamedgoober said:
sorry guys.....it came out to $28451 before taxes, license, and all that good stuff
I don't think that's a bad deal ($1000 off right?). But I think you could do a little bit better, maybe a few hundred more...but then again maybe not. I think you got a fine deal.

M

·
0 Posts
So, a 2005 TSX, 6 speed non-navi "should" be had for between $26k and $26.5. does that sound about right?

·
BUM
1,242 Posts
mraasch said:
So, a 2005 TSX, 6 speed non-navi "should" be had for between $26k and $26.5. does that sound about right?
The MSRP is $27.5 including destination right? If so then that sounds right.

·
Registered
15 Posts
mraasch said:
We are paying $26,750 for our automatic, non-nav TSX, and we feel lucky to have gotten the car for that price. The only reason we did is because the sales
rep's son student teaches in my wife's school. Otherwise, everybody is paying MSRP for the TSX. Why? The dealer's entire TSX inventory for November and December is sold out, and there's a waiting list for the car. To anyone who doesn't like the dealer's price, they can say "Sorry you don't like our price. Next in line please."

·
BUM
1,242 Posts
vger105 said:
We are paying $26,750 for our automatic, non-nav TSX, and we feel lucky to have gotten the car for that price. The only reason we did is because the sales
rep's son student teaches in my wife's school. Otherwise, everybody is paying MSRP for the TSX. Why? The dealer's entire TSX inventory for November and December is sold out, and there's a waiting list for the car. To anyone who doesn't like the dealer's price, they can say "Sorry you don't like our price. Next in line please."
That may be true for your area, however I'm sure that not ALL TSXs are sold out across the country. In some areas, possibly even in your same state, they are giving decent discounts.

·
Registered
15 Posts
pocketkiller said:
That may be true for your area, however I'm sure that not ALL TSXs are sold out across the country. In some areas, possibly even in your same state, they are giving decent discounts.
I think you're right. In following posts from all over the country regarding prices,
I've noticed some people getting nice discounts while others are paying MSRP.
I live in a suburb of New York City, heavily populated, with more demand, I assume, for a limited production proiduct.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah...I've also noticed that depending where you are in the country, you can get different prices. Unfortunately out here in hawaii, we only have one Acura dealership....MONOPOLY!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I paid 28,360 for my red 6m with navi this past saturday and pretty much every tsx coming off the trucks are sold in the 5 state area around Maryland. Dealer sets the price cause they can right now

·
BUM
1,242 Posts
seth995 said:
I paid 28,360 for my red 6m with navi this past saturday and pretty much every tsx coming off the trucks are sold in the 5 state area around Maryland. Dealer sets the price cause they can right now
It's never a bad thing to get $1200 off. I think your deal is not bad at all. Of course everyone could always do a little better, but considering the timing and conditions, you should be happy.

·
Registered
276 Posts
$30,950 for silver, manual w/nav + nose, mask, door trim, titanium trim, wheel locks, splash guards, all season mats, & fog lights.

Hard to get much off MSRP when I had to have a Manual w/Nav and so few are made. I still think I made out all right. What'd yall think?

R

·
0 Posts
Any one know about leasing a TSX?

Hi all! I am new here. I am trying to help my parentes lease a TSX. The best deal we could find so far for an Non-nav automatic is $1500 down and $375 a month (with tax) for 12000 miles per year. Does this sound like a good deal? They are using a price of $26,008 for the car. Thanks.

·
Registered
180 Posts
2 weeks ago, I paid $27,700 for my 2005 Milano Red, Auto, Navi, Parchment TSX. This price included mud guards, wheel locks, and all weather rear trunk tray. Out the door price including 8.25% sales tax and California registration was right around $30,200. It took very little negotiating (literally 3 minutes of talking over the phone) to get this price. Furthermore, this wasn't even a car on their lot they were trying to get rid of. They had to trade w/ a dealer over 140 miles away to get the color I wanted. I'm pretty sure if I worked harder at it, I could have probably gotten closer to 27000.

R

·
0 Posts
TSX with Nav for 27,700

Thanks for the reply. I think that $27,700 with Nav is not a bad deal. Where is CA did you buy the car? My parents are in CA so we may check out the same dealer. Never hurts to shop around.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts