Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats goin on everyone new to the site here!
Heres my question i have an 05 tsx with the navi.
Now what i want to do is put in 4 10in subs and amp.... Is there a way to hook the amp up to the stock headunit (navi) with out buying an after market headunit. Please let me know!

Thank you!

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Yes there is. But in all honesty if your asking this question, its probably a good idea to go to a reputable car audio shop to have the work done for you. A tsx is way to nice of a car to burn up.

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
175 Posts
its not hard. all u need is LOC and system wiring kit

I bough dual 13" box but i ended up cutting it to a single 13" jl audio. with jl audio 1000/1v2 amp. power cable went from the battery through there is a Red Colored Hose in the engine bay, take the rubber off and push it through there, then run your cables underneath ur passanger door panel , u should have blue and green cable on that side.You dont need to remove the manufacture radio, my amp ground cable came out like a foot short so i grounded it backseats middle gateway that opens to the trunk , just cutt a little carpet off , sanded it with sandpaper and grounded it there, Used a 20$ LOC ( line out converter) hooked the 2 back speakers on it and used my AUX on the other side and baaam the subs bumping :) REMEMber Thicker Cable is + skinnier cable is -

1 - 5 of 5 Posts