Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw it. Can't tell you much about it, because it was short and it was almost over before I looked over at it. The main things I got from it were:

(1) There's a lot of blue in it. The air has kind of a bluish tint, and the car seems to be the Arctic Blue, or maybe the Meteor Silver.

(2) The atmosphere seems to be serious/super cool/mysterious, sort of a cross between GQ and James Bond.
Looks like they're going more for image than details.

Besides that, I have no idea what was going on. :D

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Larch!!
Joker - who will be on the look out for it :thumbsup:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
I saw a different TSX commercial a couple weeks ago. It had an SSM TSX driving down the street w/ red trails following it, with a couple inside using the navi and they goto a club.

The TSX had that XM shark fin thingy on its roof or what ever that is.:donno:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can't swear that's not the same one.....

(Was yours bluish at the end?) :D

Larchmont, who notes that bluish rhymes with Jewish, in case anybody's writing poetry. :lol:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Agent_Chen said:
I saw a different TSX commercial a couple weeks ago. It had an SSM TSX driving down the street w/ red trails following it, with a couple inside using the navi and they goto a club.

The TSX had that XM shark fin thingy on its roof or what ever that is.:donno:
I finally saw that one tonight... :woot:

·
Overworked Microsoft Peon
13,780 Posts
TV? What's that? :)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts

·
Overworked Microsoft Peon
13,780 Posts
TSX 'R' US said:
Computer monitor... :D
Well, why didn't you just say so then????? :D

·
Registered
465 Posts
i jsut received the 2005 catalogue thru the mail....

you guys know the little accessories brochure that comes with the catalogue?
ya, remember 2004, the tsx was in red?? (correct me if mistaken)

for 2005, the tsx is blue, and in the catalogue, they kept showing Arctic Blue and Carbon Grey/Meteor Silver (whatever u call it.....the dark grey.........)

so i guess either they r trying to promote the new colours or they don't want everyone driving Pearl white/black/satin silver......

·
Registered
465 Posts
and i suppose the most colour sold is most likely the Pearl White?
:reading: :donno:

·
BUM
1,242 Posts
yea i thought that commercial was lame...and I always wondered why Acura doesn't market the TSX more than it does. It received multiple accolades including 2 car and driver's 10 best awards. They can make a killing with the right marketing. People won't really think about the suspension riding very rough if the marketing is good.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
pocketkiller said:
yea i thought that commercial was lame...and I always wondered why Acura doesn't market the TSX more than it does. It received multiple accolades including 2 car and driver's 10 best awards. They can make a killing with the right marketing. People won't really think about the suspension riding very rough if the marketing is good.
They must not want it to get that big.

I'm serious.

As good as the TL and (maybe especially) the RL are, the TSX probably is more outstanding in its category than they are in theirs, and maybe Honda/Acura doesn't want those cars to be outshined by their little cousin.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
johnej said:
my mistake... It was this thread sorry
LOL...yeah, I missed it back then. I keep seeing the Zero G's commercial and wanted to post something about it, so I did a Yahoo search and it pointed me to this thread/link. :cool:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts