Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
TSXLady
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been bidding with dealers on Drive Out Price for the 2005 TSX/with Nav, 5/auto, splash guard and tint. Whats a good drive out price that I should take or settle on. I'm thinking I might be able to pull between 27.5-28K drive out on my deal. Can anyone pls advise on what they might have paid for theirs or if my range will be impossible to get?

Let me know.

Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I got in the neighborhood of ~31,000 for a 2005 CG, 6MT Navi w/spoiler out the door. If you can get under 30 it's a great deal IMO.

·
TSXLady
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll try to push for something between 28-29K drive out.... wonder if it will even happen.. its been sooo hard getting the car I want. My car got totalled, this is the most inopportune time to buy the TSX... do you know the deals offered in June-Aug when the 2006 inventory has to come in?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm with you on the timing. I should have jumped on it before the new year but I got stuck with work work work. Now demand for the car is high and in my market getting a good deal is a bit tough. I'd imagine you'd get a better deal on an 05 when the 06's come out but not much since the differences should be minor and finding the exact one you want can be a pain. My car is due in next month for example (had to order it). I'm sure others on here can further help you out. Goodluck!

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,199 Posts
Asking price from Acura was 31,250 without tax/fees. Bought 05 w/ nav wheel locks, gards, etc. for $28,000 not including tax/fees. When everything is done, i paid around $30,000. It was really hard to get a deal since its the fucken new years. I should have bought my car before the new year started.

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
welcome :wavey:
good drive out price = OTD ????
(new term I have ever seen)

·
TSXLady
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I went to deal on the car today. I got it for $28550 OTD - black/ beige parchment leather and NAVI. Window tint and wheel locks included. I'm gonna try to get them to add on the splash guards when I get the car in March ..but not a big deal if i dont..

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,199 Posts
seju1003 said:
Well, I went to deal on the car today. I got it for $28550 OTD - black/ beige parchment leather and NAVI. Window tint and wheel locks included. I'm gonna try to get them to add on the splash guards when I get the car in March ..but not a big deal if i dont..

Thats OTD, including tax and everything?

·
TSXLady
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, that is including tax and everything.. Brand new that will come packaged and shipped to the texas dealership. I'm impressed with my negotiation skills... I wasn't expecting to get it at this price.. i thought I would have to take it at 29K or 30K

S

·
0 Posts
I was just wondering what was name of the dealer you got your deal. I live in Idaho and I'm willing to drive for a better deal. I'm trying to get 05 Non nav 6spd and this local guys are quoting me $29000 OTD.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I just got a 05 Nighthawkblack/Parchment w/ Navi auto includes wheel lock, trunk tray for $27,200 before tag and tax.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts