- Black Leather Interior
- 6-Speed Manual Transmission
- OEM Navigation
- Less than 100,000km
- US or Canadian Vehicle
- Immaculate or near mint condition
- No accidents / claims
- Original paint work

If you are selling or intend to sell a car matching the above description, please contact me via PM.

Paying fair market value, in cash or certified cheque - your preference.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Milan, you're coming back to the family?
If I can move the IS before winter and I find a 06-08 meeting all of the above requirements. :)

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Any particular reason why the IS isn't doing it for you?

That's a tall order finding a car with those requirements but it can be done with patience.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any particular reason why the IS isn't doing it for you?

That's a tall order finding a car with those requirements but it can be done with patience.
The second generation IS (250, at least) is a very boring car to drive. Aftermarket support with Lexus is fairly brutal as well.

Bump.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
The second generation IS (250, at least) is a very boring car to drive. Aftermarket support with Lexus is fairly brutal as well.

Bump.
I've heard about those concerns, but I have a soft spot for the IS regardless. They seem very solid and a more dependable buy than a 3 series while still offering 6 speeds, RWD and 6 cylinder power. That said I prefer the TSX.

And to make matters worse they're dropping the manual transmission altogether with the 3G IS. This was their last stick car.

·
Registered
8 Posts
You too huh (i can do without the Navigation)? Can I use the picture you have posted? It would make my life so much easier. Or better yet, the original post? haha.

Why is it SOOO hard to find a white/black/6spd tsx??? I didn't mean to make this my first post, but after test driving so many cars (2003 cls-6spd / 2006 TL-6spd / 2009 IS250 awd / 2005 TSX-6spd / 2005 IS300) I want the TSX.

Did Acura make that few white/black/6spd TSXs?

·
TSX of the Month Winner
366 Posts
.::milan - trying to PM you, but your inbox is full...

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've heard about those concerns, but I have a soft spot for the IS regardless. They seem very solid and a more dependable buy than a 3 series while still offering 6 speeds, RWD and 6 cylinder power. That said I prefer the TSX.

And to make matters worse they're dropping the manual transmission altogether with the 3G IS. This was their last stick car.
The next generation IS has a slick interior but the exterior styling has me questioning the Lexus design team. The GS on the other hand, inside and out looks best in its class, in my opinion at least.

You too huh (i can do without the Navigation)? Can I use the picture you have posted? It would make my life so much easier. Or better yet, the original post? haha.

Why is it SOOO hard to find a white/black/6spd tsx??? I didn't mean to make this my first post, but after test driving so many cars (2003 cls-6spd / 2006 TL-6spd / 2009 IS250 awd / 2005 TSX-6spd / 2005 IS300) I want the TSX.

Did Acura make that few white/black/6spd TSXs?
Acura made very few 6-speed TSXs altogether. There are currently only 12 listed in all of Canada right now (2006-08 model years).

.::milan - trying to PM you, but your inbox is full...
PM sent. Failed to realize my inbox was full.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
There are currently only 12 listed in all of Canada right now (2006-08 model years)
This is a very slow time of year for many businesses especially car dealers, come springtime you'll see that number spike up to about 30 but you're right - not very many 6 speed TSXs exist in the first place. A lot of people are holding off selling their cars/buying new cars until at least March.

Try posting a Kijiji "want ad" as well, it did wonders for me last summer when I was contemplating upgrading to an 06 6MT. Again it may of had more to do with the season being summer.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts