Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
DaniC
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

I am looking to see if anyone has the audio remote and cruise control steering switches with wiring harness intact for sale.

This needs to be from a 2006 - 2008 navigation model TSX and not the non-navi model TSX as per the pictures I have attached

thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
324 Posts
I'll be going back to Pull-a-Part this weekend and will grab a set for you if they're still there. I was there yesterday, 06 and 07, one was navi and both had the sets still. If I find them, I'll let you know.

·
DaniC
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll be going back to Pull-a-Part this weekend and will grab a set for you if they're still there. I was there yesterday, 06 and 07, one was navi and both had the sets still. If I find them, I'll let you know.
Thank you so much for this Adamlee05, I really appreciate it.

·
DaniC
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
there is a guy i saw selling the steering wheel buttons on the TSXClub facebook group a few weeks back.

Seems its already been sold or no longer available or based on my region of Ontario I cannot see it

·
Registered
237 Posts
Just look for the tsxclub.com fb group. Looks like it's gone now, nothing shows up when I click it. Check eBay. I see full wheels with buttons but no airbag for 50-75 regularly.

·
DaniC
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Saw these on eBay this morning in my saved search for 70 shipped. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Morning, I did check those but they are actually for a the non-Navi TSX. I need the harness that has the blue connector portion since that one has 10 pins each row and is used only for the Navi models of our car

1 - 11 of 11 Posts