Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All items located in Vancouver (Knight Street Bridge) and prefer local Vancouver / Lower Mainland buyers.

Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/vkfwong/ItemsForSale?feat=directlink

Purchased New, Installed for 1 Winter season 3.5 months:
$600 CAD obo - Bridgestone Blizzak WS60 Snow Tires - 215/50R17 set of 4, LOTS of tread left

Purchased Used, Never Installed
$1300 CAD obo - 2006 to 2008 Euro R Body Kit: Front, Sides x 2, Rear in Premium White Pearl
Front $450 obo - JdmSx
Sides $450 obo - scratchieeepants, Bomboi
Rear $450 obo - ?

Brand New In Box, Never Installed:
$180 CAD firm - SPC Rear Camber Arm x 2

Items are packaged and ready for shipping estimates - please provide Postal or Zip Code. Buyer pays for shipping (or provide a shipping label if your cost is less than my estimate quotes).

PLEASE EMAIL for inquiries - [email protected]

Thanks for all the messages and interest!!!

·
Registered
972 Posts
How much for the sway bar shipped to 11419 New York ?
Don't sell it to this kid until he pays off his $300 dues to another TSXclub member.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't sell it to this kid until he pays off his $300 dues to another TSXclub member.
Thanks for the heads up there! Scodelic also called me with the same warning earlier too.

Sucks to be him, but hope he clears his debt. TSX community isn't HUGE vs. the Civic crew, so a tight knit family is a must here.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
PLEASE EMAIL for inquiries - [email protected]

DO NOT PM, I may not reply to PM's this week. I will have little to no access to check this website for this entire week until Sunday July 4.

PICTURES - July 4 will be the first free day I may be able to take pictures to post online.

Again, I prefer local buyers so as to not deal with shipping items - if no local buyers are interested, then I am forced to sell to non-local and my only free day that will allow packaging and sending or get courier to pick-up is Saturday (and I don't even know if courier's open on Saturdays!). My work hours and location is not accommodating to ship large ticket items (yes I work more than 8 hours per day, more like 10 at least).

Thanks for all the messages and interest!!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Able to come on for a short while.
- Fujitsubo Legalis R Cat-Back Exhaust PENDING SALE...
- T1R Oil and Rad Caps SOLD!
- OEM Rubber Trunk Tray SOLD!

Updated 1st post with:
- $50 firm for Dension ice>Link: Plus iPod Connector, P/N I20-HONDA-R3
- $600 firm for Bridgestone Blizzak WS60 215/50R17 set of 4 with LOTS of tread $600 firm.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Hey man,

If you can't find a buyer for the complete Euro-R kit, I'll take the sides.

Please let me know the price. Don't worry about the shipping, I'll be able to produce a waybill on my own, I'd just need you to package, measure, and weigh it for me.

UPS/Fedex/Puro can also pick up from your workplace. Let me know!

Thanks.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Progress RSB sold to icemiko! Enjoy and remember to RTB... RESPECT THE BAR!!!

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Hope to buy the euro-r front lip off you of if no local buyer or complete kit goes...

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Dension ice iPod connector - SOLD!
Fujitsubo Legalis R Cat-back Exhaust - SOLD!

Buy the Mugen Grille and EuroR body kit together and we can work out pricing!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts