Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I'm posting this for my fiance and I'm new to the forums so I don't really know how to PM and stuff. Please call/text the number below for pictures/more info.

I'm selling a 2006 Acura TSX with a dark gray exterior and black interior. It has a 6 speed manual transmission and it is in pristine condition with only 42k miles on it. I am the second owner and I bought it when it had close to 30k miles on it. I work in Rockland County so most of the 12k miles that were put on the car are highway miles (40mi commute to work). I recently replaced all 4 brake pads to Racingbrake Pads and Slotted Rotors (all the TSX forums recommend this product). New tires were put on back in November so there is plenty of tread left. A couple of months ago, I switched out one of the o2 sensors. Other than that, oil changes every 3k miles. This car is also FEMALE driven and I never abuse my car. This is a problem free car with so much life to it. I am getting married soon so I'm looking to sell this car to help with the wedding.

For any questions, call 646 578 1521. Serious offers only. This car is an amazing car!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts