Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD: 2006 Acura TSX PWP 6MT Part-out (GTA)

Sold

Reactions: stunner_360

·
Registered
304 Posts
pm'd

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Hey man,

if you can't find your Euro-R sides, I think I am at the front of the line for the A-Spec sides.

I have the 06-08 OEM sides to swap + cash as well.

Let me know~

·
LED Addict
874 Posts
PM'd

·
Registered
114 Posts
PMed

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will get pics up asap. Please do email as my response on email are quick as they are connected to my cell phone. I am doing research and will have price listed. For now please throw me offers.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Good choice on the part out and good luck with the sales of some quality parts. :)

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So here is the deal. I think I'll be just making a dibs list. Items should be ready by end of June. I'm giving 2 month for my car to sell as a whole. I'm pushing my friend to buy my vehicle but don't think he will be able to do it by August. I also might just part out and sell him my vehicle for cheaper. I will list the dibs list shortly. I will also set a date on the weekend possibly in the future to have all the swap and sell done. I need to coordinate everything with Chi at 360 AUTO and the buyers.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Dibs on the Euro-R if no one falls through.

Also, dibs on the window visors and ap2 exhaust tips. Email'd you yesterday about these.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Dibs on the Euro-R if no one falls through.

Also, dibs on the window visors and ap2 exhaust tips. Email'd you yesterday about these.
I E-mail him about the Ap2 tips as well.. so Carriers can you please get back to me, I've e-mail you twice now for the rear lip (and sides if Bao doesnt get them)+Ap2 tips..

1 - 20 of 35 Posts