Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Price: $16,500
2. Mileage:59,500 as of this evening. its a daily driver but I put around 700 miles a month on it
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi:Auto with Navi
4. Reason for selling:purchasing a different car
5. Location: Buffalo, NY
6. Pictures:
7. Are you the first owner? If not, how many owners were there (to the best of your knowledge) I am the second owner of the car. Bought it from an old lady who moved away to FL.
8a. Title is clean/clear/rebuilt/salvage/if other, explain further (select one): Clear
8b. Do you have title in hand or it is being held by a lienholder: NO Lien, Title in hand
9. VIN: available upon request: ( I have the carfax for the car also available. No accidents)
10. Modifications: None
11. Service record: All oil changes done every 3000 miles using Mobil 1 Full synthetic and mobil 1 filters. Recently got transmission fluid changed at the dealer.
The picture shows the Car with TL-Type S rims. I have the OEM wheels with brand new Michellin HXMX4 tires on them in unused condition which will be provided with the car, The Type S wheels and the tires mounted on them are available for an extra 550 dollars. The wheels are in mint condition with not a single scratch on them.

You can feel free to call me from 9 am to 9 pm Eastern Time. My number is 716-597-5045

1 - 3 of 3 Posts