Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have owned this car since May/2009. I purchased it from Jim Pattison Northshore, the car had 45,000kms at time of purchase. The only reason I am debating selling it is to free up some funds to purchase a house in the relatively near future. TITLE IS IN HAND.

Any questions please ask. Have recently polished the paint, and have done all services in the manual before the posted mileage. Car has a new serpentine belt on, new iridium spark plugs, and a new optima battery.

I change oil every 4k with full synthetic and have bled the brakes every 18months (WHICH STOP GREAT! new brakes/rotors). I can adjust price if you are interested in a different set of wheels, I still have the OEM wheels and can replace the XXR 527 with the oem wheels. All OEM parts that were removed are boxed and in storage (shocks/struts/intake/headlights/grill/badges).

The car has/is always in a heated garage (at least since 2009) and is not my daily driver since 2012. Washed 2x every month. I will be taking the car for a carpet cleaning in the week coming (get that newish car smell back), dash and vinyl always treated with maguire`s. The car has never been winter driven and has NO rust. Non smoker owned.

SPECS

Year: 2006
Transmission: Auto | Trip-tronic
Color: Carbon Gray Pearl on Ebony, non-navi
Mileage: 134k(will rise slowly)
Car Location: Vancouver, BC
Asking Price: $15,500k as is or back to stock | negotiable | WILL NOT PART OUT - DON'T ASK.
Lien on Title: No
Accidents: No
Exterior Condition: 7/10 (the paint's good, but it's an eight year old car that sees highway miles, so there's chips and what have you, as well as a scuffing on the front bumper).
Interior Condition: 9/10 (I'm anal about this and the interior is pristine)
Historical Issues: Nothing notable, Steering rack and pin went but was covered under recall.
Existing Issues: Small ding on the rear driver passenger door (parked in Richmond for dinner and some punk opened their door against mine.)

All major modifications installed by Certified Mechanic Shop (will disclose to buyer)

Engine/Drivetrain:
Injen CAI (Black)
Castrol GTX full synthetic (every 4,000kms|since '09)
Transmission flush and filter @ 100,000kms
Fuel filter change at 120,000kms
NGK Iridium Spark-plugs

Engine Bay/Dressup:
Red top optima RT35 Battery
Hook-up for aftermarket sub
Compustar 9000 car alarm w/auto-start & window controls

Suspension/Brakes:
BC Racing Coilovers (extreme low)
Skunk2 front camber arms (Hellaflush modd)
Moog bushings (greasable)
Ingalls Rear Camber Kit
EBC rotors powder coated (all 4 corners) *1500kms*
EBC red stuff pads (all 4 corners) *1500kms*
Brake fluid flushed every 18months

Wheels + Tires:
XXR 527 17x8.5 +22 (all 4 corners/no curbage) | hub centrics
T1R forged Tuner Lugs (lock key included)
Michellin Primacy HP (90% tread)
ARP Chrome-moly wheel studs

Interior:
35% tint on 3 windows
2006 OEM TSX Steering Wheel
Hyper white LED interior lighting

Exterior:
Depo 06/08 JDM Headlights
Headlights and taillights lamin-x protective film (light smoke)
Authentic Mugen grill w/mugen decal (comes with original box)
Debadged Rear
Fenders Rolled (SerialNine)
Quarter-panels lightly rolled (SerialNine)

ALL STOCK PARTS WILL BE INCLUDED WITH SALE, OR CAN REMOVE PARTS IF NECESSARY!

FOR FASTEST RESPONSE, PLEASE PM OR CALL/TEXT 604-SIX-ZERO-ZERO-NINE-EIGHT-TWO-7
DO NOT CALL WITH A PRIVATE NUMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VIN:JH4CL96856C800496

TRADES: W.H.Y.

thanks for looking

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.