Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
good luck with your search. Finding bumpers in excellent condition (no rock chips) in the exact color you want (a rare color like royal blue) is difficult to say the least.

Honestly, it'd be more realistic to look for ANY bumper in decent condition and just have it painted in a reputable shop near you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good luck with your search. Finding bumpers in excellent condition (no rock chips) in the exact color you want (a rare color like royal blue) is difficult to say the least.

Honestly, it'd be more realistic to look for ANY bumper in decent condition and just have it painted in a reputable shop near you.
well mines are ok just have tons of rock chips all over and I been to couple of shops all of them charge crazy amount of money because they want to paint the hole front end so it can blend in. I understand where they coming from but fro the price I rather wait see if I find something that's in way better condition then mines.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
also note that depending on the sun exposure of the bumper, it may look mint without rock chips, but they color may be a different shade. i'd still recommend finding a decent shop to respray your existing bumper with the budget you have. either way, good luck yo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.