Acura TSX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 95 Posts

·
Has God-Like Powers
550 Posts
Dude's want to pay replica prices for legit parts :rotz:

$450 is a great price for CGP owners. Hell any color, your other option is an unpainted replica for about the same price.

VIS wants $435+shipping for an unpainted one, without the black vent covers($60 from Honda)

2006-2008 Acura Tsx 4Dr Euro R Front Lip

BUMP for OEM Parts!!
Replica parts???? :nono::nono::nono::nono: I would NEVER install anything replica on my car no matter how good the fittment or cost. I'm only saying, if he's interested, get rid of it since it really isn't needed anymore. When I had my GSR that I sold to buy the TSX, I searched high and low until I found an OEM Type R lip. Don't even ask me what I paid for it shipped from Cali. Thank God I was doing work on my car and had it painted for free while the work was being done. My opinion on replica parts is strictly :thumbsdow:thumbsdow:thumbsdow:thumbsdow:thumbsdow

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
bumpppppppppppppp painted valve cover in pearl blue ready for that clean engine bay.... front lip still available no waiting for months .....

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
I'm not trying to lowball and to be honest I done business with rob in the past. I asked if he can work with my price and that's all. Doesn't hurt to ask jezzzz
Replica parts???? :nono::nono::nono::nono: I would NEVER install anything replica on my car no matter how good the fittment or cost. I'm only saying, if he's interested, get rid of it since it really isn't needed anymore. When I had my GSR that I sold to buy the TSX, I searched high and low until I found an OEM Type R lip. Don't even ask me what I paid for it shipped from Cali. Thank God I was doing work on my car and had it painted for free while the work was being done. My opinion on replica parts is strictly :thumbsdow:thumbsdow:thumbsdow:thumbsdow:thumbsdow

My post was more on the "For Your Information" note, not really directed to anyone. Just in case people didn't know a replica was over $450 and Rob is selling a Painted OEM part for the same price as an unpainted replica. GL Rob :cheers:

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Man how is this lip still available? If I were local I'd of scooped it up already!
I said the same thing .

someone make a reasonable offer on lip and it's yours. I need this gone to fund for my new hobby I have....

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
wow I can't believe I still have this authentic jdm lip...lol... make an offer I can't refuse...let's gooooooo

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
bump....need lip gone to save for my new hobby...
Also taking offers on valve cover...

41 - 60 of 95 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.