Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not complete yet, but i figured Id start the thread.
2006 PWP
Silver RPF1 with falken tires - got a good deal locally
Front 18x8 +40 with 225/40/18
Rear 18x8.5 +33 with 225/40/18

A-spec body kit - bought at dealer, picked it up and installed it on friday took 5 hours, but worth it becuase the dealer wanted $500 - it was not that difficult, but i followed the instructions to a t, took out the bumpers and took them upstairs to 3rd floor condo to install- that was the hardest part. thinkng about painting the foglight holders pwp and the outer grill pwp and the center line in black, leaving the emblem as is.

All weather mats.

Buddy club and rear camber kit should be here soon, got a guy that said he will install for $150 - seems like a really good deal_ I definately cant do this myself. I really want 3" drop, but for tire wear issues i think ill probably do 2.5F and 2 R - need the wheel gap gone. Will have rear fenders rolled.

I have alpine 6.5 for the front doors and 6x9 for rear deck to install thats all i'm doing with the audio. If i get bored, ill probably run the rear door wires to the 6x9's and add a sub and amp using the low frequncy signal going to the 6x9 - not sure about this. I ordered a switchblade key from heeltoe, seems like a pretty good deal.

Plan on having it tinted, any sugestions on the % and type of tint will be appreciated. - I live in fl and was thinking about going as dark as possible.

I have a window roll up module to install also and will do so when im puttin in the speakers.

I'll update my progress with pictures, any suggestions and criticism will be appreciated.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yupp, thanks- always loved those wheels, how low are you dropped? do you have more pics of your car?

·
Registered
518 Posts
you bought the aspec front lip for $500?

Your tsx is looking good. I also live in south fl maybe someone should set up some kind of tsx meet down here.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No the dealer wanted $500 to install it- so I did it myself, I paid about 980 for it from delray acura, they have pretty good prices. Yeah a meet is a good idea, let's set it up

·
Team Advantage Audio mem
834 Posts
nice looking pwp . wish i could buy a aspec kit atm :(

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know what ur sayin.. I rolled around stock for too long, hated it, had to save up

1 - 10 of 10 Posts