Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a short that kept on draining the battery. found the circuit removed fuses 6 and 7 .6 is intr light 7 is for back up lights . the common thing in the MICU relay what and where do i get replacement . need part number .or something

·
Registered
12 Posts
If you already haven't tried it, maybe try and disconnect the HFL unit behind driver kick panel, it runs of the fuse 6 also. The units are notorious for shorting out and causing parasitic draw.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the hfl is above the fuses inside of the car ? because i have removed the fuses 6 and 7 and i have not checked for a direct ground yet. . is there a set of prints that i can look at ?? all I have is off the Internet. and there are many pieces missing .. but when the weather is not so cold I'll look in tomorrow. Thanks for the help . the local auto electric shop starts at $275. and just to start over and trouble shoot from there ..They have better resources than I do

·
Registered
12 Posts
its behind the passenger kick panel, the unit that is right next to the floor harness connectors I think its black in color with green connector. should say hfl unit or hft.

·
Registered
12 Posts
part number should be something like this
39770-SEC-A01 the last 3 digits may not be the same, the first 8 digits should be the same though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
here you go an image.
that's on the passenger side " here in the usa the steeringv wheel is on the left side" and the rest of the world is driving on the right side and uses the metric system ,,Isn't that the blue tooth device ?? I think i saw that on utube

1 - 9 of 9 Posts