Acura TSX Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
i really want to know what exterior colors tsx have the full black interior. or do they all have them?
Just speaking from experience of looking at used TSXs online for a few months before finding my current 06.. I'm pretty sure 100% of all the Silver TSXs have black.. I could imagine quartz interior being on a silver and looking just fine.

I've seen more black on blacks... And have seen one or two black on parchment.. Lots of reds are parchment.. Red on black looks amazing.. And seen a white on black (even harder to find?). . But 99% of the whites i've seen had parchment/woodgrain.

The safest assumption is that silver definately has black from my experience.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
Just speaking from experience of looking at used TSXs online for a few months before finding my current 06.. I'm pretty sure 100% of all the Silver TSXs have black.. I could imagine quartz interior being on a silver and looking just fine.

I've seen more black on blacks... And have seen one or two black on parchment.. Lots of reds are parchment.. Red on black looks amazing.. And seen a white on black (even harder to find?). . But 99% of the whites i've seen had parchment/woodgrain.

The safest assumption is that silver definately has black from my experience.
i've seen a number with the quartz interior, which is like a light grey color.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Regarding the horsepower increase in 06. There was a regulation change in 2006 where the procedure for measuring hp numbers were changed. In order for Honda to continue listing the TSX as a 200hp car, they had to improve the engine a lot. If the 2006 engine were measured in the 2004 standard, the engine would have had closer to 215hp.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts