Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 TSX that the brake lights stay on all the time. I’m having trouble getting to the bottom of the problem and get it fixed. Has anyone else had this problem? If so any fixes??

·
Registered
269 Posts
This is usually due to a little rubber grommet on the brake pedal arm falling out, allowing the sensor it interacts with to assume you are pushing the brake pedal.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Usually, the only thing you have to change is this little rubber piece.Dorman 74015 Brake Pedal Accelerator Stop The one on the left. While you get it, you can fill the gap with something like a piece of rubber wrapping it with tape or using glue. Good luck!
In my experience, FWIW the HONDA part is actually cheaper. Last time I needed one, it was half the price at Honda. Granted, we're talking about something very inexpensive.....but still.

·
Registered
2004 acura tsx automatic
8 Posts
I have a 2006 TSX that the brake lights stay on all the time. I’m having trouble getting to the bottom of the problem and get it fixed. Has anyone else had this problem? If so any fixes??
it happen to me few months ago solution right where you press the brake pedal there is a switch do with your hand and have someone on back of the car to tell you if they turn off press the switch hard

1 - 8 of 8 Posts