Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling 2006 OEM wheels in great condition, has toyo proxes 2 tires have 40% and the other 2 have 60% left, they were recently balanced. Local only. looking for $450
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Top