Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hey guys,

New to this Forum, been a member of Clubrsx for a couple of years and Honda tech as well.

Looking for a 06 Tsx, 6-speed manual or automatic, Must have Black Interior and have Navigation, and i Prefer it to be under 100,000 miles. Im located in Tampa Florida, but willing to travel for a deal :santa:

Would like it to be stock, as i can do my own customizing but the majority of the tsx on this site are modded anyways lol

Would like to spend around 10,000 for a stock one so just reply to thread if you have one, or know where i can find one.

Thanks

·
Registered
379 Posts
I have a black on black 2006 auto (no navi). Full OEM ASPEC EDITION With the OEM Kit, Suspension, 18" Aspec wheels. No aftermartket parts all stock. 85,000 miles shoot me a pm if interested.

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
I have a 06 cgp automatic with no nav black interior with only 29k miles? But it's fully modded and will put back to stock if u like? I'm located in homestead

Members on this site can vouch for my tsx

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a 06 cgp automatic with no nav black interior with only 29k miles? But it's fully modded and will put back to stock if u like? I'm located in homestead

Members on this site can vouch for my tsx
Not exactly what im looking for but thanks anyways:tu2:

Still Looking

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright guys found a 06 PWP with 79,000 miles on it. Clean title, its auto, no accidents. He says it has tan interior, but from the pictures it looks like its ebony interior. also has navigation. it has a hand size dent on the back of the bumper, but other then that it is clean. hes said he will take 10k for it, you guys think its right for 10k?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts