Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Friends, I need help. I am fixing my Tsx after an accident. It was hit on the side, and damaged a rocker molding. I bought one used rocker molding but then i need one plastic part that goes in front of the side skirt and before the inner fender. the inner fender cover attaches to it. I will post a pic below of the same part from the other side...i need help where to find it, or at least the part number or the name of it. Thanks
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.