Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks,

There is a 2008 Acura TSX Auto with Nav in my area for sale with 65k miles; mostly highway miles according to the seller. He's asking 18k firm. The VIN is clean. He bought the lease out and is now selling due to now having a company car. Would you guys jump on this or is it a so-so deal? I really do like the color combo: Silver with black interior. What kind of mileage can I expect to get out of this car with regular servicing?

Thanks for the help!

Jason

·
Made in Indonesia
78 Posts
I recently bought my 07 PWP AT NAVI w 31k n clean title for $18k..as long as maintenance are kept up u should be good..price wise, its up to u, check kbb. Good luck!

·
Registered
378 Posts
I bought mine back in late 2009 for 19k with 64k miles. It's NBP auto w/Navi. The previous owner put majority of it on the highway as well. So at that price...I don't think its that bad of a deal.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I own a 06 6MT tsx, bought new 11/17/06. I do mostly highway driving. I have all the service done by acura/honda dealers. My car now has 120,000+problem free miles. Excellent car.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
I decided to switch it up and go manual. Found a black inside and out '07 with 58k miles. I'm pretty pumped!
I applaud you for deciding to go manual:thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts