Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am moving and want to sell my car, 2009 TSX Tech, Manual, 22K Miles. I am asking for $27,500 but open to negotiations. The car is in excellent condition and I take exceptional care of the car. I have put a lot of love and care into it, and I am pretty sad to part ways with it. Please see full details in craigslist posting below.

2009 Acura TSX Tech, 22K Miles, Manual

Settle, WA local, but willing to ship.

Highlights:
• Always on-time scheduled maintenance (records available)
• Always hand washed. Clay bar and hand waxed every season
• Extra leather conditioning to protect the leather
• Garaged since new
• 22K miles: Low mileage weekend car (I live across from work), mostly highway miles to nearby weekend getaways

Extras:
• Ultra High Performance All Season Tires: Continental Extreme Contact DWS. It has been used for ~8K miles, and are rated to last for 50K miles. These are the best all season tires you can buy for the rain. This is important for safety and is fantastic for Seattle. $800 new.
• Wheels: 19 inch Volk GT-C. Volks are some of the best wheels money can buy. Very light and strong. And of course, they look fantastic. $3,500 new.
• Tein SS Adjustable Coilovers: This is the best suspension system you can buy for the car. It makes the car more comfortable and sporty (think BMW). You can also adjust the stiffness on them, depending on how you prefer your ride. $1,100 new.
• Takeda Cold Air Intake: This gives your engine more air, increases performance and gas mileage. Great addition to any car. $350 new.
• High quality 20% tint w/ warranty

·
Registered
195 Posts
where are you located.. i have a friend who might be interested if you are local

1 - 5 of 5 Posts