Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 Acura TSX and I cannot seem to find an exact answer as to what the exact size the speakers are in the doors and the rear deck. I believe the rear deck is 6x9s then the sub in the middle rear deck not sure what size they are and I’m not sure what size the ones In the doors are so please I’d much appreciate it if you all could help me out! I just don’t want to go through the trouble taking the door panels off without the right speakers.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe the rear sub is an 8 inch not really sure tho
Thank you.
I just remembered I have the none tech package model, I just figured out my rear doors don’t have speakers in them. I was just wondering what the speaker sizes are? Right now I have two door speakers in the front with 2 1” tweeters then 3 speakers In the rear deck I believe 2 6 1/2s then where the sun would go is 6x9 or 6x8 or looks like it. Just kind of wanting to know if I’m right?

·
Registered
382 Posts
If you can't find the info you can always try Crutchfield and they'll show you what fits. I believe your doors and rear speakers are 6 3/4. Most TSX's use a 6x9 in the rear as a sub.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a 2010 Acura TSX and I cannot seem to find an exact answer as to what the exact size the speakers are in the doors and the rear deck. I believe the rear deck is 6x9s then the sub in the middle rear deck not sure what size they are and I’m not sure what size the ones In the doors are so please I’d much appreciate it if you all could help me out! I just don’t want to go through the trouble taking the door panels off without the right speakers.
Hey Nikki, I hope this finds you well. I had recently replaced all my speakers (10) including the subwoofer and wanted to share this with you because when I needed help I couldn't find it lol. These are screen shots of the Service Manual for our car that I recently picked up for a very cheap price and it's something I wish I had when I was replacing my speakers.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Nikki, I hope this finds you well. I had recently replaced all my speakers (10) including the subwoofer and wanted to share this with you because when I needed help I couldn't find it lol. These are screen shots of the Service Manual for our car that I recently picked up for a very cheap price and it's something I wish I had when I was replacing my speakers.
Perfect thank You!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts