Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I'm new to the car buying experience as so this will be my first time buying a car. I'm looking at a Brand New 2010 ACURA TSX with the TECH package. It's the exact color combo I want.

The MSRP on the car is about $33,800 without sales, tax, registration and all that jazz.

What should I ask for an "out the door" price?

Would 33k be a good "out the door" price?

Specs: 0 miles, new, I4, tech, 2010

Thanks all,
Soon to be an owner of a brand new 2010 ACURA TSX

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just bought one. Got it for $29,895 2010 I4, tech with wheel locks, colored mud flaps and all season mats.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got mind for 33k out the door including spoiler, all black.

I live in California, Irvine and called/visited 8 different dealers. None of them even tried doing any type of dealing when I said I'm getting it for 33k out the door. They simply said "that's a good price, you should just get it from that dealer. Honestly, I personally can't go that low."

·
Registered
91 Posts
I got an online quote for a tech for 29800... not including taxes, at Napleton in Chicago. I'm about a week away from seriously going out to deal.

·
Registered
91 Posts
when you say 'all black', does that include the interior? I'm a little hesitant to get a car with black interior, as I'm sure it would make it hotter in the car. But I see you are from California, and that would be a bigger issue for you than me....I know you just got the car, but have you noticed it being hotter inside?

·
OMG WTF HUH?!
8 Posts
just bought my 09 tsx with 11k 23000 out the door without sales tax..came with the lip kit and spoiler, all season mats, and tinted windows with tan interior and no navi...was gonna get the 2010 tech package for 30000 out the door but couldnt help take the better steal lol so i just went with the 09

·
Registered
91 Posts
$29761. That includes the car, and the $810 dealer freight charge. That's for a 2010 Tech with a 4cyl. I started my shopping by requesting quotes from various chicago area dealerships. All quotes were in the same range. I provided the dealer I ultimately bought it from with the lowest quote (about $300 lower), and they matched it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
O.T.D. was $29,884.57 for my 2010 TSX w/Tech (4 cyl.) + 2.9% / 60 mo. + 4 years 50k miles free oil changes + all season floor mats + door side moldings + Trunk mat + General manager paid for Dinner for 2 at a local Thai restaurant.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I don't get the black interior issue, when it's the exterior that gets heated first. Mine is white with black interior and I don't have any problems. I open my windows while I walk to my car and by the time I get in, it gets ventilated enough.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just did the paperwork Saturday on mine new baby, and the total cost including destination for the 4 cyl. auto with tech, plus remote start, protection package 2, all-weather mats, and cargo hook all including installation is $30,619 pre-tax/tag/title

·
Registered
3 Posts
O.T.D. was $29,884.57 for my 2010 TSX w/Tech (4 cyl.) + 2.9% / 60 mo. + 4 years 50k miles free oil changes + all season floor mats + door side moldings + Trunk mat + General manager paid for Dinner for 2 at a local Thai restaurant.

That isnt including tax title license is it?
I personally paid 31500 OTD including all fees. Also managed to nab the 1.9% apr.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts