Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a new member...looking for a solution to an issue. The weather-stripping on the top of the doors is cracking, peeling and in some areas is completely off (see photos). I'm just wondering if any other owners have dealt with this problem. Is this something I can replace or do I need to seek professional help, i.e. body shop, dealer?
Appreciate any help...

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm a new member...looking for a solution to an issue. The weather-stripping on the top of the doors is cracking, peeling and in some areas is completely off (see photos). I'm just wondering if any other owners have dealt with this problem. Is this something I can replace or do I need to seek professional help, i.e. body shop, dealer?
Appreciate any help...
Same thing happened to both mine and my friends 09's. He took his to the dealer which quoted 200-300, the tech at the dealer told him they were purely aesthetic and that he should just tear leave it be.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Same thing happened to both mine and my friends 09's. He took his to the dealer which quoted 200-300, the tech at the dealer told him they were purely aesthetic and that he should just tear leave it be.
Thanks...I'll take the advice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts