Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up all new to the forums and new to owning an acura. Just picked up a 2010 TSX. I want to install my 2 12" JLs and replace all the door speakers (rear as well except stock woofer) with the respected JL speaker.

I want to keep the stereo head unit stock to maintain functionality of steering wheel controls and such and figured i could pull signal off the stock woofer.

Does anyone have any suggestions or threads they can post of someone already successfully doing so? not to sure of the process with a stock stereo.

Thanks

E

·
Co-Driver
670 Posts
not exactly sure about adding another sub but i am in the process of replacing the 6 6.5inch speakers and in the process of doing a write-up. Should be posted by this weekend.

·
Co-Driver
670 Posts
my buddy got me a slight hook up with memphis. So i went with the memphis M-class Coax speaker. model 15-mc62. I got 6 speakers to replace the factory 6.5's I'm in the process of making a thread but I have been really busy lately and barely get an hour or two of free time a day. Should be up this weekend though. I don't feel the need to replace the factory tweeters, sub or center speaker.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts