Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2010 TSX, 122K miles, doesn't stay straight when driving at highway speed. Hold the wheel straight and the car will wander to the left or right a little.

I saw another post that mentioned it may be a sway bar or tie rod ends.

Thanks for the input

·
WAT DO?
716 Posts
When's the last time you got an alignment? How about new tires? Tire rotation?

Not giving info is pretty much going to get you a no response. Provide background on the car's maintenance and people might be willing to give input.

·
WAT DO?
716 Posts
I had an alignment done last summer when the front ball joints were replaced. But I didn't think about the tires, they're badly cupped.
Well that would explain alot.

Make sure to keep them inflated at proper pressure.. if they are cupping, let some air out.. 32-35 psi is ideal.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info. From what I can tell the tires cupped last year when the front ball joints went bad and I didn't replace them in enough time. Sad part is the tires still have decent tread.

·
WAT DO?
716 Posts
Its easy to check for play with your tie rods, jack up one side of the car, and try and move the that wheel while holding it in the 3 oclock and 9 oclock position

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.