1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name: Steve
Price: $15,800
Vin# JH4CU2F68BC013183
Item: 2011 Acura TSX, auto transmission 4 Door Sedan, Black - sunroof, black leather interior, Bluetooth.

The vin is: JH4CU2F68BC013183.

I am the second owner, I purchased it as a certified pre-owned from Peoria Nissan in Phoenix Arizona when I lived in Arizona in 2013. I have all of the paperwork from the original purchase and the car fax the dealership provided me.

The car has under 53,000 miles (bought it with 35k miles); it is a 3rd car and driven on the weekends primarily. I am selling to upgrade to an SUV.

The wheels and front grill are plasti-dipped matte black, which can be removed. I bought four new tires a couple months ago and they have less than 1,000 miles on them. Weather Tech mats in the front and back, tints all the way around and a new battery.

There is a lien on the vehicle, but you can deal directly with the bank and issue them the check and have the title released in your name if you wish. If you have any questions, please email or PM me. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still available and open to offers. You won't be disappointed, it's in excellent condition. It needs nothing! New battery, new tires, tinted windows, full set of weather tech mats! I bought it as a certified pre-owned out in sunny Arizona!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.