Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Gotta take a Dookie
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I know a few people here on the forums have been wanting to track their car. Well now is your chance! Im planning a track day this summer possibly at Adams raceway. The date is not determined yet but I want to get a head count of who wants to do a track event. I have been looking for an affordable race track but going to willow springs or other race tracks is going to cost around $200 for a little over 1 hr. Adams raceway charges $20 for a session and $10 for pit/ride along. If anyone has suggestions on a race track that would be helpful. So lets see who wants to put their car to use! :mardi:

·
Gotta take a Dookie
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm down for a TSX track event, cruise, and photoshoot.
Nice. We can prolly get a cruise going to the event and take shots there also :thumbsup:

I just found another way we can race on bigger road tracks if we sign up with speed ventures. It would run around $100 but i think its more worth it. Here is a link for track events: Speed Ventures - Track Events

I wanna possibly aim for buttonwillow or maybe streets of willow.

·
Gotta take a Dookie
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sign me up.
:tu2:

I used to take my RSX to Adams kart track all the time. They do it every Tuesday for time attack. Still debating if I should take my AT TSX there and see what time I can get. Best time I got there with my RSX was 50 secs with all season tires. lol
Shoot its time for a new lap time! :laugh:

·
Gotta take a Dookie
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Alright guys. I want to push for Buttonwillow with speed ventures on the 30th of july. This track day is specifically for beginners so dont think its all pros. If you guys want to do adams than let me know before i register for buttonwillow.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts