Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

What colors work best on the TSX Wagon? I know this is a highly subjective question, but the lack of dealer inventory and the difference between photos and real life have me perplexed:help:

I like the blue but wonder how it will look after a couple of years and when it is not too clean. Also does it look "Saturnesque" in person?

Other choices are Graphite and Forged Silver. How dark is the graphite? Does the Silver work best at hiding dirt?

Thanks for your input!

The earlybird rider

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have seen all these colors in person and have a Vortex Blue 2011 sedan. The blue is beautifull in person with a lot of metallic in the sunlight. It does show dust and scratches though. The silver was decent looking but would be your best option for hiding dirt and scratches IMO. The grey looked very nice as well, very classy.

It depends on what your preferences are and where your priorities sit. The darker colors look best IMO but will take the most care to keep looking good.

Good luck!

·
Registered
347 Posts
I really love how the wagon looks in Vortex Blue and Basque Red but I think the wagon looks good in all of its colours since the wagon itself is such a looker.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
gray

1 - 6 of 6 Posts