Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 TSX Special Edition and is it normal to have a bouncy ride? it only happens when I'm on the highway going highway speed and i come across a wavy patch of asphalt or concrete road way, the car now has 2600 mile and is this normal? I know it has a stiff suspension but my 2003 TL type s was not like this and my 2005 RL didn't either and on my 2012 Audi A3 does not bounce up and down like the TSX.

The bounce on the TSX feels like a half inch of movement.

Thanks

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
i come across a wavy patch of asphalt or concrete road way
I would guess that it's the road's fault.

Posting different threads in multiple forum areas will clutter this forum. Please refrain from doing that. I've deleted your other thread regarding this issue.

·
Registered
114 Posts
It rides nicer than my Subaru ever did.. and I did alot of work and spent alot of money to make the Subaru ride nice and handle well.

Check your tire pressure, I bet it's at 40psi+ cold from the dealer. I lowered mine to 36 front / 34 rear, checked cold. I see you are in the city, I know what you mean -- some of our roads SUCK. I did just drive a brad new A3 S line a few days ago, it was alot more marshmellow-y than I thought it would be. TSX isn't a Cadillac for sure and does have a fairly small amount of suspension travel, if your tire pressure isn't too high it may just be how it is set up.

Stan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts