Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before you read anything....this car has just under 300,000 miles. That's right, I pretty much drive for a living.

Black on black. Separate summer tires/wheels. Currently has winter tires (Micheline XC Ice). Each set has about 20,000 miles on them. Summer wheels are fit with Continental Pure Contact LS size 245/40R19. The wheels are 19X8 5-114 ET45 MONTE MT8. The wheels were new this past summer and have about 20,000 miles on them, as do the summer tires.

This car has the tech package with a 2019 version of the GPS maps. Has had WeatherTech mats in the front. Since I drive alone 99% of the time, the passenger side is perfectly clean, as are the back seats/floors. I'm a non-smoker, and I put a remote start with a Drone cell phone connection that you can activate from your cell by account with Drone.

This car has no rust...really. I took meticulous care of it and fully expected another 100K from it - at least. The ONLY thing it has is that it burns a quart of oil in about 6-7,000 miles, and my mechanic says not to worry about that. The interior is pretty much flawless. No tears in the seats or floor carpet. The seats barely even have any fatigue marks on them.

The only reason I'm selling is because I got a new job, and I'll be sitting on a plane rather than in my car.

I have many other photos. PM me and I can send.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts