Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my Weather Tech mats from my 2013 TSX. They are gently used and the dirt in the pics can be easily cleaned off. I am selling because I sold the car but kept the mats and need them out of my basement. I have the front driver and passenger mats as well as the trunk liner. Id like to keep them all as a set and am willing to ship if the buyer covers the shipping cost. I'm local to the Maryland DC and Virginia area for an in person meet. Asking all 3 for $80 plus shipping (if required). Make me an offer, I need them gone from my basement.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am selling my Weather Tech mats from my 2013 TSX. They are gently used and the dirt in the pics can be easily cleaned off. I am selling because I sold the car but kept the mats and need them out of my basement. I have the front driver and passenger mats as well as the trunk liner. Id like to keep them all as a set and am willing to ship if the buyer covers the shipping cost. I'm local to the Maryland DC and Virginia area for an in person meet. Asking all 3 for $80 plus shipping (if required). Make me an offer, I need them gone from my basement.
View attachment 48516
View attachment 48517
View attachment 48518
I’m in Springfield and happy to take them off your hands. 👍🏼

1 - 4 of 4 Posts