Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I have an 06 TSX that still has the 06 map updates in the car. I plan to update the navigation disk to the 2013 version but before I d so, I want to know if anyone else has updated to 2013 maps and seen any major differences in map/look of the navi system from the 2006 maps.

Thank!

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
maps are updated yearly. the number of changes depends on where you are and what has changed. If you live in a developing neighborhood, you're going to see more changes.

I upgraded from 06 to 08 navi disc and I saw lots of changes.

·
WAT DO?
716 Posts
I upgraded from the 2011 to 2012 and noticed NO difference. I would save your money and find a copy of the 2012 or 2011 discs if I were you.

I do have a spare 'backup' copy of a 2012 disc :dgrin:

·
Registered
33 Posts
There was no change in the way interface looked. Only added a whole bunch of new poi's. I did notice that it route much faster though. I have a copy of the 2012 if you need. PM me

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
10 Posts
Many States are not updated annually. There is little point in buying an update unless the area in which you drive has been updated. That information used to be available on the web but no longer is. Indeed, a call to Acura disclosed that the agent himself could not call up this information. Thus, the entire process has become untransparent and the extensive list of the types of updates (but not their location) amounts to a virtual fraud on the consumer. Does anyone else have a different experience or perspective?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.