Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to move my wheels out 5/16" and am wanting to use a typical spacer and extend the wheel studs. Will the 20mm from andysautomotive work? Anyone have experience w this site or others for the same part? Thanks.

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just in case someone comes looking. There is no reason to order from Andys, the shipping is outragious and they never answered my email. Studs are made for our car in the USA by ARP.

·
Registered
59 Posts
why not use a spacer with studs already installed? I have a 20mm from Ichiba in the mail right now for the front of my car.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How long does that take and how much do they cost? Studs were $40 and spacer was $20, shipped to my door in 24hrs from summit. The ichibahns sound like a lot less work but I had no experience w this type before. I had a F150 Harley Edition before this car and wasn't aware of spacers w studs so I just did what I was aware of that I know works.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have 25mm H&R's on the rear right now, they simply slide over your factory studs, they supply lug nuts which mount the spacer to your hub via the factory studs, then just put your wheels on and use your lug nuts on the new studs on the spacer... took 1min per side to install once the wheel was off.

Mine were $115 shipped, but ebay ones are the same quality for less... search them.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, that does sound Alot easier than my route but isn't 25mm a bit much? I guess it depends on your wheels. All I actually needed was 7/16 of an inch space out. Might go your route when I do the rears lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts