Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
John Frusciante Wanna-be
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This Is just the rear of his, but its nice! I like the Acura across the back, rather than the "A" emblem and the "TSX" emblem... Nice car! :ben:

And a sweet looking exhaust, which i dont know what kind it is... but its sweet!
Anyway, i want to know how you got that 1 large "Acura" emblem, if you are still here 21inAZ.. Thanks.

Attachments

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
I loved 21_in_AZ's setup on his TSX. The front end of this car was unique as well with the grille. Too bad some idiot ended the life of his TSX, his ride was sweet.:(

Now 21, has an Accord EX-V6 coupe 6 speed.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
I think 21_in_AZ should get his butt back on here.

Or else we're gonna stop putting those damn _ _'s in his sn. :D

·
John Frusciante Wanna-be
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, that sucks that there are some morons out there... But i absolutley loved his setup... By the way, you guys know where he got the big "Acura" on the back, i like that a lot!

·
Registered
333 Posts
I like the Acura emblem but I absolutely hate those large exhaust pipes, I am sick of them, every time I see a young person driving a suped up cheap car it has one of those HUGE exhausts which make the car sound like a lawn mower! Seriously I don't get it, what do they do give the car 2 more HP? It is a ricer mod, and to do it to a TSX/Euro is a sin, the whole idea of the car is for it to be stylish yet sporty and quiet! Sure lets throw some HUGE exhausts on it to make it sould like a double banged lawn mower on steroids!

Its like those little neon lights I see on ricers bonets, I just don't get it, talk about ruining a nice car !

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Thorn2004 said:
I like the Acura emblem but I absolutely hate those large exhaust pipes, I am sick of them, every time I see a young person driving a suped up cheap car it has one of those HUGE exhausts which make the car sound like a lawn mower! Seriously I don't get it, what do they do give the car 2 more HP? It is a ricer mod, and to do it to a TSX/Euro is a sin, the whole idea of the car is for it to be stylish yet sporty and quiet! Sure lets throw some HUGE exhausts on it to make it sould like a double banged lawn mower on steroids!

Its like those little neon lights I see on ricers bonets, I just don't get it, talk about ruining a nice car !
And I thought I was the only dork here. :D

But seriously folks :D :D :D :D I agree with that 1000%.

But whatever people want, I guess. Probably we should be proud that all kinds of people like the TSX.

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
j.tear1080 said:
Yeah, that sucks that there are some morons out there... But i absolutley loved his setup... By the way, you guys know where he got the big "Acura" on the back, i like that a lot!
they are from the TL
check with your dealer parts dept. they may be able to find & order for ya if they don't have in stock.

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
wow i just read about his horrific 12/03 accident. never knew that.
good sign he's postwhoring just yesterday ova there like there's no tomorrow :D

·
Registered
333 Posts
larchmont said:
And I thought I was the only dork here. :D

But seriously folks :D :D :D :D I agree with that 1000%.

But whatever people want, I guess. Probably we should be proud that all kinds of people like the TSX.
LOL not so much of a dork rather than a purist :D I just don't see the thrill of getting your car to sound so loud and obnoxious, is it a young cool person thing, oh I am old, 29 infact maybe I am just showing my age ;) Seriously though everything I said I meant !

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
yep, no holes

·
Registered
116 Posts
i think they are OBX mufflers

1 - 20 of 29 Posts